Today, The Auditorium , Colorado’s newest music business conference, announced the full speaker lineup for the 2023 inaugural year. The Auditorium will host discussions with featured speakers across the music industry from recording and mixing to marketing, publishing, and publicity. Featured speakers include:
- Nikki Swarn: General Manager of KUVO Jazz and THE DROP 104.7. Nikki is a 25 year radio professional that was appointed as Colorado’s first African American woman to serve as general manager of a radio station in 2022.
- Chris Kresge: Founder of Colorado Playlist. Streamed world-wide and archived weekly, the Colorado Playlist is the most widely heard independent music program in the state.
- Anna J. Frick: Founder of Ally Sound. Anna is a music mastering expert who is deeply involved in music industry leadership, advocacy, and mentorship through her work with The Recording Academy, the Audio Engineering Society (AES), SoundGirls, and the International Bluegrass Music Association (IBMA).
- DJ Johnny O: Founder & CEO of Nerve DJs, a global D.J. coalition servicing promotional music to DJs. NerveDJs gives DJs, independent and major artists a place to showcase their music to build a fan base that helps them get discovered by major record executives.
- DJ KTone: Founder of the Ktone Cares Foundation and co-founder of the Southwest Alliance. Arguably one of the hardest working men in the game, Ktone is a two- time winner of Westword’s Hip-hop DJ of the Year award.
- DJ John Blaze: Founder and CEO of iKON Radio in Phoenix, Arizona. John Blaze is a FM radio personality and turntablist, well-known for breaking independent hip-hop hits from and in the Phoenix region.
- Clark Hagan: Grammy Award-winning Producer/Engineer with a world class resume that includes work he’s done for Nashville greats and global superstars.
- Ave Emi: Songwriter, Producer, and Recording Artist. Ave Emi’s impressive resume includes collaborations with T-Pain, Shawnna, Eric Bellinger, and TLC.
- Justus Samuel: Founder and CEO of Respect the Underground in Phoenix, Arizona. Respect The Underground is the largest and most prominent organization in Phoenix that has supported the local hip-hop scene in the last decade.
- Callum Bair: Audio Engineer, Producer, and Songwriter. Callum has worked with some of the most influential acts in the Denver circuit and is the go-to for session work across the state.
- Aaron Saye: Founder of Seventh Circle Music Collective in Denver, Colorado. Seventh Circle is a DIY space located in Denver, CO that has worked to support local, national, and even international projects from all different backgrounds and ideals.
- Jason Van Aken: Operations volunteer at Seventh Circle Music Collective
- Brian Godeaux and Sean Garris: Co-Founders of Qoncert and & Top Flite Empire. Top Flite Empire is a successful hip-hop group based in Colorado who developed Qoncert, an app that serves as a music artist accelerator, offering a range of services such as workshops, mentorship, and performance opportunities to help emerging artists grow their careers.
- King F.O.E.: Founder and CEO of 4 Kings Talent Agency. F.O.E. is a former founding member of the BLKHRTS, he’s a talent buyer for THE DROP 104.7 and Herman’s Hideaway, he’s partner/curator at Grungecake, and host of the Bobby’s World podcast.
- Corey “CL” Llewellyn: Founder and CEO of DigiWaxx. DIGIWAXX is a free online digital music pool for DJs and a music marketing promotion agency for the music industry.
- Theo Romeo: CMO of Auddia. Auddia is the parent company of Faidr, an AI-enabled listening experience that allows users unlimited choice and control over their radio programming. Theo heads up Auddia’s marketing department and works to expand the democratization of music by putting the power in listener’s hands.
- Adiel Mitchell: Singer-songwriter, Choreographer, and Commercial Actor. Adiel Mitchell is a Denver-based songwriter who’s headlined shows alongside Bishop Briggs, Amber Mark, Tone Stith, and Neoma. 303 Magazine hailed him as “a seasoned and multifaceted performer,” with “silky smooth vocals that effortlessly body the R&B grooves he churns out.”
- Jordan Alston: As the first Head of Artist Partnerships at STYNGR, he trailblazed new positions at leading music disruptors like Wave, Stream Live, and AudioCommon while working with world-class music & tech brands like Motown, Linden Labs, and Astralworks.
- Adrian Swish: Founder of Digital Currensy. He’s a veteran talent manager of over 13 years representing recording artists, professional athletes, and influencers. He released his first whitepaper in 2018 on Music Distribution via Blockchain called “Smart Music Marketplace” with his company DigitalCurrensy.xyz.
- Chris Zacher: Director of Partnerships – Music & Comedy at Goldstar Events, Inc. Chris is also the CFO for Heard Presents, the Founder and former CEO & Executive Director of Levitt Pavilion Denver, the Vice President for National Independent Venue Association Rocky Mountain Chapter (NIVA), the Co-Chair for NIVA’s Safety Committee, a founding board member of Colorado Independent Venue Association (CIVA), a former lecturer at the University of Colorado Denver, and served as a Commissioner for the Denver Commission on Cultural Affairs.
- DJ Alisha: Colorado Music Director at Indie 102.3. Alisha Sweeney joined Colorado Public Radio in 2011 to launch their new music discovery station, Indie 102.3 (formerly OpenAir). Alisha has won several awards as a morning drive DJ, including being named Best Radio DJ in Denver by “Westword” multiple times, as well as by Citysearch, which also named “The Morning Show With Alisha” on Radio 1190 the Best Morning Show in Denver.
- Mic Coats: Producer/A&R. Coats is a seasoned music producer and content curator from Denver, Colorado with decades of experience producing, executive producing, and managing music projects of all sizes. His career background is diverse and features both mainstream and local acts.
- Dave Ratner: Entertainment Attorney and 8 time winner of 5280 Magazine’s Top Lawyer Awards. Dave advises both creative and general business clients on all aspects of intellectual property – copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, trade secrets – and business law.
- Bonny Dolan: Executive Producer at Comma Music, a renowned national music production and licensing company, as well a freelance music supervisor/sync licensor for 7S MGMT.
- Willobee Carlan: Program Director at Indie 102.3. Willobee’s resume includes leadership roles at stations across the country—from California to Arizona, Texas and all across the northeast.
- Arielle Rubin Dunn: Marketing Director at Nettwerk. Arielle is a music marketer and digital strategist with over 13 years of experience in the music industry who built the digital strategy department at 7S Management (Nathaniel Rateliff, Tennis) and ran the digital marketing department at Mick Management (Leon Bridges, John Mayer).
Click here to view the full list and to learn more about our speakers.
For more information about The Auditorium and to register as an attendee, visit www.colorcodedmusic.com/theauditorium
For more information, or to request press credentials, contact Bryanne Mitchell-Gonzales at (720) 634-6266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories: Auditorium, News